All three recommended hotels have rooms reserved for the meeting. They are located in the city centre (approx. 2 km away from the Jožef Stefan Institute). Please keep in mind that June is a very busy month in Ljubljana with several conferences and other events so we encourage participants to book their rooms as soon as possible. The recommended hotels are:
Address: Slovenska cesta 34
Economy single room: 119 €; Comfort single room: 134 €; Comfort double room: 145 €
Address: Dalmatinova 15
Single room: 90 €; Double room single use: 100 €; Double/Twin room: 115 €
Follow this link to book a room (and shuttle) on-line: www.cityhotel.si/events/eid/120/. Deadline for hotel reservations is April 25, 2018.
Address: Rimska cesta 4
Double room single use: 90 €; Double room: 115 €
Prices are per room per night and include breakfast and VAT.
The list of all hotels, hostels and apartments in Ljubljana can be found here https://www.visitljubljana.com/en/visitors/places-to-stay/
Other useful information:
- In the past several years the weather conditions in June were excellent with the average temperatures from 22-25 °C.
- The official currency is the Euro. Non-cash payment with credit or debit cards is possible everywhere through POS terminals. Cards accepted for payment are MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, Amex.
- Slovenia has special reciprocal conventions concerning health insurance with many countries. It has European standard medical facilities in all cities.
- Electricity is 220V 50Hz, electrical plug details: European plug with two circular metal pins.
- Tap water is safe to drink.